Friday, August 3, 2007

Who is YOUR 'Edward Cullen'?

I think I can speak for any woman/girl who has read Twilight when I say I am in love with Edward Cullen. And I have been trying so hard to think of who on this earth is as perfect as he is! Who would portray him if Twilight is made into a movie? Well, I decided on Jude Law. He would be my Edward Cullen anyway. He probably couldn't pass for 17, so wouldn't actually ever play a part like that, but I think he could make my heart skip a beat if he looked at me with smoldering eyes. But that's just me. Who would play YOUR 'Edward'?

Melanie's 'Edward':
A young Johnny Depp.
Yes, a very good choice indeed.


3 comments:

Melanie said...

I have been trying to give him the right face since page one of this book! I finally settled on a young Johnny Depp, like 21 Jump Street years. Yes? Yes.

Kersten said...

hmmm...I also like Johnny Depp. I think if they ever get the movie off the ground, that will be a difficult role to fill.

Jen said...

I am thinking more of a younger Jim Caviezel (Frequency, Angel Eyes, THE Count of Monte Cristo) I've been thinking and thinking of a youngin' who could pull off the acting and the BEAUTY of Edward and I can't think of anyone. A friend of mine suggested The guy from High School Musical but I think he's TOO pretty and I have no clue if he can act, but who knows? I will continue to research this important topic and report back with any interesting results! :)